William Neubauer, JD
Legacy Advisor Network
138 Hospital Drive, Suite 200
Watertown, WI 53098
My Mission is to grow your wealth, increase your financial security, provide more than adequate retirement funds, and ultimately, help you control where your estate ends up.
BBA from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, JD from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, 6 years as a Savings and Loan Examiner, 6 years as VP, Compliance Officer and Internal Auditor for a bank, 3 years as a Loan Workout Officer, 24 years as a Financial Advisor.
Member and volunteer at St. Matthews Lutheran Church in Oconomowoc. Advisor and volunteer at ROC Youth Center Watertown. Charitable planning presenter to nonprofit organizations. Love the Packers, Brewers and UW Football and Basketball. I laugh out loud at the Tournament of Destruction.
Must haves are Rock River Monster pizza, Fireball, Grisham novels, singing in my church choir, a close and personal relationship with my kids and grandkids and discovering the acts of service prepared in advance for me to do.
My remaining life goal is to help families set up $100 million of charitable giving. Currently at $31 million.
Do You Want to Make Smart Choices About Your Money?
- Values based financial planning and investing
- Find clarity on your values
- Creating a financial roadmap for financially successful people
- Tax advantaged strategies
- Integrating your investments, taxes, estate, retirement and life insurance
- Specializing in Retirement Income Planning with NextPhase to give you confidence in your future